- Strategic partnership consists of common services and programs supporting companies’ digital transformation plans including digital lab and start-ups studio facilities
- NUMA to join Roland Berger’s Terra Numerata™ ecosystem and publish joint studies
The consulting firm Roland Berger has concluded a strategic partnership agreement with NUMA, the start-up accelerator and long-time player in the French digital ecosystem. The partnership allows the creation of common support programs for companies planning their own digital transformation, the publication of prospective studies and the organization of events open to the ecosystem. The cooperation is not restricted to France but will prospectively be developed internationally across Europe, Russia, Africa and the Middle East.
According to Roland Berger CEO Charles-Edouard Bouée, “This partnership with an historical player within the French digital ecosystem allows us to match our strategic and operational focus with NUMA’s entrepreneurship skills. The combination of our digital expertise and international footprint, our capacity to quickly launch businesses and our partners’ network will enable us to deliver unique and high-value-adding programs and services.”
“We look forward to this strategic partnership between NUMA and Roland Berger,” said NUMA CEO Marie Vorgan Le Barzic. “This alliance is really unique and enables us to accelerate our innovation and digital transformation approach for private and public organizations, which are already developing quickly. This partnership enables us to provide them with even more intelligence and agility and improve their performance.”
Common programs and services to support digital transformation
The partnership between Roland Berger and NUMA includes several shared initiatives to support companies on the path to their digital transformation.
- DIGITAL LAB: This program provides companies with privileged support from NUMA and Roland Berger’s joint team, to develop prototypes for new products and services to market readiness, as well as set up and manage a test lab driving digital initiatives toward the “Test and Learn” approach.
- START-UPS STUDIO: Roland Berger and NUMA will support companies in creating their own excubator aiming at developing innovative start-ups and new disruptive business models. Using this new flexible approach, companies will be able to launch innovations and give these new activities the required agility and autonomy while retaining control over the long term.
- DIGITAL INSIDE: Roland Berger and NUMA will provide a program for corporate customers to accelerate their digital transformation through innovative approaches based on organization, processes and internal culture. This program includes employee training and the establishment of partner and industrial relationships with new players.
Further, Roland Berger and NUMA will regularly publish joint studies on the most relevant digital topics. The new partnership between Roland Berger and NUMA is part of the Terra Numerata™ project created by the consultancy. This digital ecosystem aims at bundling the know-how that companies, associations and governments need in order to boost their digital projects in an open digital platform with non-exclusive partners.